What Restorative Dentistry Procedures Can Repair The Smile?
Bellevue, Washington area patients, can visit the team at Cosmos Dentistry to learn about the benefits of advanced restorative dentistry. Dr. Tokiko Poppe is pleased to offer a wide range of restorative services for new and returning patients.
What Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry Services Are Available?
- Dental fillings. Dental fillings are best used to fill areas of decay to keep them from becoming larger and deeper. We encourage patients to consider our tooth-colored fillings comprised of composite resin for a seamless repair.
- Porcelain veneers. Many of our patients with imperfections near the front of the smile may consider the advantages of using porcelain veneers. Veneers are extremely thin shells of quality ceramic that we bond to the front surface of a tooth. Bonding porcelain veneers can effectively improve the appearance of teeth that are discolored, chipped, or slightly misaligned.
- Dental crowns. A dental crown is described as a “cap” placed over a tooth to restore its size and shape and to enhance its look. Crowns are also used to support a dental bridge.
- Teeth whitening. Teeth whitening is one popular cosmetic dental procedure that can be done in our office or at home using a custom-fitted tray and bleaching gel.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are typically made of titanium. These posts are placed in the jawbone where teeth are missing. As the jawbone heals, it grows around the implanted metal post, helping secure it firmly. A dental implant supports a replacement tooth so that it looks, feels, and functions like a natural tooth.
- Dental bonding. Dental bonding is a unique restorative treatment in which a tooth-colored resin material is used to restore chipped, cracked, stained, or discolored teeth. The resin is bonded onto the tooth with a dental light, resulting in a natural-looking, seamless repair.
- Dentures. We are pleased to offer partial and complete removable dentures for patients with significant tooth loss. These are created to look as natural as possible and can be an affordable solution for many of our patients.
At our dental practice, we provide a variety of cosmetic dental procedures to help you achieve your ideal smile. Call Cosmos Dentistry today to learn more at (425) 448-4770.