We Cater to Smile Makeovers, Big and Small, With Cosmetic Dentistry That Unleashes Your One-of-a-Kind Beauty
Cosmos Dentistry in Bellevue, Washington, has a world of options to improve the health and/or appearance of your smile. Our dentist, Dr. Tokiko Poppe, is a graduate of the renowned Arthur Dugoni School of Dentistry at the University of the Pacific in San Francisco. She has acquired considerable expertise and experience treating complex cosmetic and rehabilitative cases. So, you know that your needs are in exceptional hands. We are pleased to share just a few of the advanced and quality cosmetic offerings available to our patients throughout greater Kings County.
- Versatile, effective, and safe professional teeth whitening – There is sure to be a comfortable way to enhance the color of your teeth, courtesy of both in-office and take-home whitening methods.
- Conservative teeth contouring – You do not have to alter significant, existing healthy tooth structure to make a big difference in the appearance of your smile! Dr. Poppe applies her artistry and skill to transform the shape, length, and surface of cosmetically “imperfect” teeth.
- Conservative dental restorations – We offer dental inlays and onlays as alternatives to full-coverage dental crowns. These “tooth-preserving” options are appropriate to treat less extensive decay or damage to the teeth.
- Restorations that look and feel like the “real thing” – Dr. Poppe uses premium dental materials, such as ceramics to rebuild a portion of a damaged tooth’s structure. These options range from tooth-colored dental fillings to porcelain dental crowns.
- Natural-looking veneers – Thin shells of durable, tooth-like materials are applied to the front surfaces of chipped, slightly cracked, or unevenly spaced teeth to replace worn or damaged enamel. These veneers or facings are also appropriate for patients with otherwise healthy teeth and gums who wish to alter the length or contours of a tooth.
- Advanced tooth replacement – All our restorative dental treatments are as aesthetically appealing as they are strong and durable, and these restorations include modern tooth replacement with dental implants. When positioned precisely in the jawbone, implants are designed to fuse or “root” to the surrounding bony tissue. Once connected to an overlying dental crown, bridge, or denture, implants stabilize the replacement teeth–just like natural tooth roots.
Replacement teeth designed like natural teeth support optimal cosmetics, strength, and functionality
Now that you know a little about our options, we look forward to getting to know you! Whether you are interested in a single service to remove yellow stains or require a full “smile makeover,” your satisfaction and comfort are our priority.
Call (425) 448-4770 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Poppe. Or, you may request an appointment, day or night, via the “Patient Portal” button on this website. Our office is conveniently located in Bellevue, Washington (Wilburton). We are privileged to provide exceptional cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry services to individuals and families in Renton, Kirkland, Redmond, Issaquah, and throughout.
Cosmetic Dentistry at Cosmos Dentistry
Hi, my name is Tokiko Poppe from Cosmos Dentistry in Bellevue, WA. Today we’re going to talk about cosmetic dentistry.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
That is a big question, but it can vary from simple whitening to full mouth rehabilitation, where patients need treatment for every single tooth.
We’re changing the appearance of our patient’s and their function.
Who’s the ideal candidate?
An ideal candidate is, of course, generally an adult.
Cosmetic dentistry means anything to change the appearance of the patient. This is the center of the face, and people notice the teeth more than the rest of the facial features.
When we treat cosmetic patients, we look at the teeth and the face.
After which, we create the design for the teeth by looking at the patient as a whole.
What are available for cosmetic dentistry treatments at Cosmos Dentistry?
The kind of treatments included are veneers, thin as a contact lens. The material goes over the teeth to change the size and shape of teeth without being too invasive.
Sometimes patients need crowns that go around the tooth 360 degrees, which is more durable. Depending on the circumstances, the tooth may need a crown.
Also, we offer simple teeth whitening. We can either whiten in the office or patients take whitening trays home.
Each procedure has pros and cons, but patients can achieve the desired whiteness of their teeth in a short visit.
Make an appointment with us today and get your smile complete.